When do I go to the Chiropractor?
Adults often experience pains and ailments due to long periods of stress or improper strain on the musculoskeletal system. Improperly straining the musculoskeletal system has a negative effect on bodily equilibrium as well as on motor function. Chiropractic attempts to detect the causes of ailments and to eliminate them through holistic and natural means, focusing on the preservation of health and rehabilitation.
Which symptoms can
your Chiropractor treat?
Symptoms experienced by adults
- Joint and back pains, herniated discs, lumbago etc.
- Prolonged or recurring headaches or migraines
- Loss of balance and dizziness
- Early stages of tinnitus due to strain on the vertebrae
- Anxiety and breathlessness
- Sport-related joint, back and muscle pains, such as problems with the elbow, knee or adductor muscles
- Work-related joint and back pains
- Whiplash injury
- Pelvic obliquity and differences in leg length
- Hip problems
- Defective equilibrating positioning